Sunday, March 26, 2006

The new and improved resolution slot!

Yes I know you can't have 'new and improved' together as if it is new then there has never been anything before it and if it is improved there has to have been something before it... urggh!

Well it's shorter and tidier now as there are no 'father', 'board games', 'books' (as it is the genre books we are looking at) and 'mutual live journal friends' (as that has now ended successfully) sections, and so this makes for a more compact list.

So then:

Albums:
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
60 / 170
(35.3%)

Must be good, over 35% with less than three months of the year gone!

Weight:
Zokutou word meter
0 / 8
(0.0%)

Bollocks! Pants!

Books in Fantasy/Horror Genre:
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
10 / 52
(19.2%)

It's looking tougher by the week!

Dickens Books:
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
1 / 5
(20.0%)

Well it's going to mess up the 'fantasy/horror' one but I'm on book two now!

Short Stories:
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2 / 10
(20.0%)

I'm struggling here; I had a fantastic dream, which became an idea for a story and I forgot the bloody thing!

Well it seems a bit negative all-in-all but I'm not feeling that way as I've taken off a few that I am doing well with and I have already completed one and some of the others were a bit silly to put together (i.e. Dickens and fantasy/horror).

Let's see how it looks next week (when I should be a dad)!

No comments: