Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It seems the curse has lifted.

Since my last two whines about crap film and TV, things have brightened up. Yesterday we watched Brokeback Mountain, which I thought was a very good film and extremely well directed. Etina hated it though and so there were mixed reviews in the Ă–stra household!

I have also watched two more episodes of Supernatural (Episodes 9: Home and 10: Asylum), which were both great too.

Feeling positive now as I wonder what cinematic treat Etina has selected for us this evening...

If you are wondering why I have seen so much in the way of TV and film recently, it is because I am trying to encourage my wife to chill and relax before delivery and those who know Etina well know that that is very hard to do! I feel I've succeeded here (in fact she's been sleeping in the living room for the last two and a half hours now)!

No comments: