Monday, March 20, 2006

Go for it baby!

After speaking to several users about rocking babies, I decided that my unborn wasn't listening to enough of my earlier music and decided to go on a little nostalgic trip.

Saturday saw us playing Kashmir by the mighty Zeppelin, after [info]dynamine mentioned her gorgeous young'un likes Joy Division and Led Zeppelin.

Baby didn't react too much but then me and Etina got upset after I told her that Led Zeppelin was one of my mum's favourite bands (Mum's funeral was two months ago today - you can read more on the 'Mum' links).

Today was a little of Radiohead, The Smashing Pumpkins and Jimi Hendrix (with the obligatory Voodoo Chile, as that was number one when I was born!) before then remembering a program talking about unborn babies reacting to bass in the womb. I thought, I pondered and then threw the track on that had baby bopping like a trooper and daddy smiling like an idiot!

'What was it?' I hear you cry, well no other than:

Blue Monday by the mighty New Order!

Go baby go! :-)

No comments: